Monday, August 31, 2009

Guys don't drive

For whatever reason guys don't drive. They'll drive 10 miles to get to Fat Burger but they won't drive to get to you. They can get up at 5 AM to surf and drive 15 miles to waves, they'll drive 365 miles to get to Vegas to lose half their salary... but they won't drive 10 miles to get to you. I've gotten at least 3 emails unsolicited from guys that say "you're cute but you live too far away". So I say "why bother to say anything at all?". I drive 30 miles to work every day. I don't complain. I don't say picking up my paycheck is too far. I say "I love where I live and if I like you... I'll get there". Sadly so far I'm too far for the average bear.
LA is a big place with lots of freeways and we can get anywhere. Granted I get I don't want to transfer 3 buses or figure out 5 freeways to get to my guy but if you are worth it... I'll figure it out within reason. Gentlemen... it's a 405, 10, 110, 5, 210, 710... LA has FREEWAYS hence the free and the way to get to the love of your life.. just a car and a charm away.

No comments:

Post a Comment